Career transition to theoretical physics and/or neuroscience

• Thread starter curiosity2015
  • Start date
curiosity2015
I've been running a life coaching practice for 10 years. Ready to move from focusing on the individual human application of theories and tools and techniques to get involved in the scientific process of inquiry and discovery into the fundamental mechanics of how things work and function.

I am interested in pursuing graduate education, with my primary interest on theoretical physics, though I am hoping to find a way to combine or integrate my interest in brain and cognitive sciences, particularly neuroscience. I have a lot of questions, curiosities and ideas and I am really looking forward to diving into learning these topics. I hope to make valuable contributions to the fields.

I'm coming to the process with a liberal arts degree, so I'll have work to do to appropriately prepare myself for graduate study. I'll be looking to the forum for some guidance and ideas in crafting my career transition and how to appropriately pursue my education in the sciences. I'll also enjoy learning about and discussing the topics themselves.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to participating.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi curiosity2015. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif

All the best for your career seachange. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes curiosity2015
Thanks!