Can Physics Help Me Solve Problems and Satisfy My Curiosity?

• Thread starter MrInventive
  • Start date
In summary, physics is a powerful tool for problem-solving and satisfying our curiosity about the natural world. By studying the fundamental laws and principles that govern the behavior of matter and energy, we can gain a better understanding of the world around us and use this knowledge to solve complex problems. From explaining the motion of objects to unlocking the mysteries of the universe, physics has a wide range of applications that can help us make sense of our world and satisfy our innate curiosity about how things work.
MrInventive
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here... I'm a gifted learner and I want to be able to use Physics to solve problems. I'm currently in college for Electrical Engineering and a full time student. I'm also quick at understanding and seeing patterns...I know three languages(English, ASL and Chinese) and I love playing Warface (medic class). If you teach me correctly, I won't forget and I love challenging questions. Have a nice day, whoever is reading this...

Likes Michael Cornish and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

If you want to learn Physics in a systematic way on your own then Khan Academy would be the way to go.

Learning Physics on PF means you'd have to work through your own physics problems from some chosen book and then ask us for clarification or hints on how to solve it after you've shown us some work and where you got stuck.

:welcome:

MrInventive said:
I want to be able to use Physics to solve problems. I'm currently in college for Electrical Engineering and a full time student.
What year are you in school? Take all the physics classes you can in your first two years of EE (I did -- the same classes as the Physics majors). That will give you a sound base for further study of physics on your own.

Likes Klystron and jedishrfu
I'm a sophomore in college...In he process of completing my A.A. I completed a portion of my B.S.E.T so technically I'm a junior. I Love solving problems, however physics isn't my language at the moment. There's a lot to discover and I think physics will help me, but not as much as my curiosity. Thanks for commenting on my post...it means a lot.

Likes berkeman and Klystron