Can Physics Laws Be Surpassed, Guiding Beyond Limitations?

In summary, "Exploring the Boundaries of Physics: A Scientist's Journey" is a book that chronicles the journey of a scientist as they push the boundaries of physics and delve into cutting-edge research. It explores the history and evolution of physics, from classical mechanics to quantum mechanics and beyond, while also discussing the challenges and controversies encountered by scientists along the way. Through engaging storytelling and thought-provoking insights, this book offers a unique perspective on the ever-evolving field of physics and the endless possibilities it holds for our understanding of the universe.
Mike Delgado
New here figure when i make my inventions in the near future i might as well put it somewhere where it's easier to study

if you want to know a little about me my favorite saying is "The laws of physics are not just boundaries of limitation but a guideline to surpass limitations." and I'm not the only person in history either.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum, Mike. I suggest you read the forum rules (they actually matter here) with particular attention to the part about not posting personal theories.

Likes Evo
Welcome Mike, phinds is correct, we are a unique forum dedicated to only known, accepted science. We do not allow speculation or personal theories because we do not want to confuse the students and others that come here to learn about what is already known and proven, this is our niche.