What resources can help me study difficult concepts in maths and physics?

• Thread starter aaputra
  • Start date
In summary, there are several resources available to help students study difficult concepts in maths and physics. These include online tutorials, practice problems, study groups, and tutoring services. Additionally, textbooks, video lectures, and interactive learning tools can also be beneficial. It is important to find a study method that works best for you and to seek help when needed. Consistent practice and perseverance are key to mastering challenging concepts in these subjects.
aaputra
Hi everyone! I'm a 28 years old engineer and currently working in oil and gas industry. I love science (especially astrophysics) and I'm a lifelong learner of science for one purpose: to get the answers of life's biggest questions. I read some popular science books, learn philosophy, take MOOCs, and read papers sometimes. And, a recent paper published by the physicists Roland Allen and Suzy Lidstrom (Life, the universe, and everything – 42 fundamental questions) really got my attention. Since I want real answers, not dumbed down answers for general public, I feel the need to study some basics and difficult concepts in maths and physics (or whatever I need to study). Hopefully, PF can help :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Post your question in the relevant forum, and you'll surely get help. If you're asking something related to a paper published in a peer-reviewed journal, don't forget to cite the paper.

In addition to that, in order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes aaputra