Can Non-Physicists Contribute to Scientific Discussions?

• Thread starter My Reggie
  • Start date
In summary, non-physicists can contribute to scientific discussions by bringing in fresh perspectives and ideas, asking critical questions, and providing valuable feedback. While they may not have the technical knowledge and expertise of scientists, their unique viewpoints can lead to breakthroughs and advancements in various fields. Additionally, non-physicists can support and collaborate with scientists by providing funding, resources, and public outreach efforts to promote scientific understanding and engagement. Overall, the involvement of non-physicists is crucial in fostering a diverse and inclusive scientific community and driving innovation and progress in science.
My Reggie
HI:
I'm new on here and I'm NOT a Physics like most if not all of you guy's are. It's just I really like reading all of the scientific stuff that is out there now a days as it gives me something more to read on Twitter and to keep up with what is all out there and what is going to be coming out and when.
I really liked reading the artical on the new type batterys that are going to be coming out for like the cars and the cell phonesas that's a great thing to get and to have in them.

Thanks My Reggie

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

My Reggie said:
I'm NOT a Physics like most if not all of you guy's are.

Actually I'd venture that most members of PF aren't physicists themselves, but simply have a vested interest in discussing and teaching science.