Where Can I Find Physics News and Research Information?

• Thread starter WDUK
  • Start date
In summary, physics news and research information can be found through various sources such as scientific journals, academic publications, and online databases. Universities and research institutions often have their own websites dedicated to sharing the latest developments in the field of physics. Additionally, several online platforms and forums allow for easy access to physics news and research information, with the added benefit of discussions and collaborations with fellow physicists. Social media and science news websites also provide a convenient way to stay updated on the latest advancements and discoveries in physics. Overall, there are numerous options for finding physics news and research information, making it easier for individuals to stay informed and engaged in the field.
WDUK
Hello I'm new here, just signed up as i start to embark on my learning for physics. I kinda found this place whilst trying to find a good website which has news and research information on physics as a whole - seems quite sparse to be honest.

The only place i have found is ArXiv but i have not yet learn advanced maths to understand a lot of it so have not found it a good place to keep up with news.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi WDUK.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Welcome aboard WDUK!