What is the journey of knowledge like for a physics student at New Mexico Tech?

• Thread starter ytisoluben
  • Start date
In summary, the journey of knowledge for a physics student at New Mexico Tech involves a rigorous and challenging curriculum that covers a wide range of topics, from classical mechanics to quantum theory. Students are expected to have a strong foundation in mathematics and are encouraged to participate in research projects and internships to gain practical experience. The faculty at New Mexico Tech are renowned experts in their fields and provide personalized attention and support to students. The university also offers opportunities for interdisciplinary studies, allowing students to explore the connections between physics and other fields. Overall, the journey of knowledge at New Mexico Tech prepares students for successful careers in the field of physics.
ytisoluben
Hello

After a few years of knowing what I want to go to school for and working to save money, I'm finally starting my physics education in the fall at New Mexico Tech. I'm giddy with excitement, looking back at all the work I put into get here, and knowing that the real work has yet to begin. I'm glad to have found this hub of minds along various points on the path of knowledge, and understanding the universe.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum!