What Drives Jade's Passion for Science?

• Thread starter Jade009
  • Start date
In summary, Jade's passion for science is driven by her curiosity and desire to understand the world around her. She is motivated by the endless opportunities for discovery and the potential to make a positive impact through scientific research. Her passion is also fueled by the challenge and excitement of solving complex problems and the satisfaction of seeing her ideas come to life through experimentation. Overall, Jade's deep love for science is rooted in her innate drive to constantly learn, explore, and contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
Jade009
How did you find PF?
I found out about PF while seeking career guidance in physics.
Hi! I am Jade. I'm currently pursuing engineering physics. I like to paint and vibe with beautiful music. I loved science since I was a child. My mother is a science teacher and she is the reason behind my immense passion for science.
I love to discuss things related to science and love to know reasons like why this happened and how it will affect the future. I love to learn new things. I have this huge appetite for dreaming about creating new things and solving problems.

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Jade. It's good to have you here. :smile: