What fuels my passion for science and the incredible future it holds

• Thread starter Tassem
  • Start date
In summary, the boundless possibilities for discovery and innovation in the field of science fuel my passion for the subject. From exploring the mysteries of the universe to developing life-saving technologies, the potential for growth and advancement in science holds an incredible future. The constant evolution and breakthroughs in various fields of science continue to inspire and motivate me to further explore and contribute to this ever-expanding realm. The potential impact of scientific advancements on society and the world as a whole only adds to my passion for the field and the exciting future it holds.
Tassem
How did you find PF?
via searching about a physical meaning of the phase factor and I found Physics forums.
Howdy y'all, it's your boy Mo'tasem Emad, you can call me Tassem as a shortcut for my name or call me whatever you want cause I'm all fine with anything. Well, about me I'm 23 years old dude who literally changed his point of view on life cause of some lectures about nuclear physics, quantum mechanics, the physical meaning of the mathematical equation, etc etc ... So yeah I'm obsessed of science since I entered the college and got more passion about it when I did graduate. I actually believe in human's power and I think that after several years maybe not too long we're going to do so many incredible things, so why not to be part of it right? I mean look at the struggles that were facing the cave man back then till we reach what we are living these days, thus for me I'm so optimistic about the future and really want to be part of the upcoming breakthroughs.

Peace

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Likes Tassem