What can I learn from my favorite mathematician, Isaac Newton, on PhysicsForums?

• Thread starter aclaret
  • Start date
In summary, on PhysicsForums, one can learn about the contributions and theories of the renowned mathematician, Isaac Newton. Through discussions and resources shared by members, topics such as his laws of motion, gravitation, and calculus are explored, providing a deeper understanding of the fundamental principles of physics. Additionally, discussions on Newton's life and impact on the scientific community offer valuable insights into the history and development of physics as a field of study. Overall, studying Newton's work on PhysicsForums can enhance one's knowledge and appreciation for the complex and fascinating world of physics.
aclaret
hey I am andrew. i study mathematics but i like to think I'm a physicist at heart <3. been struggling last few months with some my pure mathematics modules and try to find help online so that i can streamline my thinking a small bit.

when I'm not crying over my work i also like watch netflix shows, make origami things and talk around my friends. my favourite tv show is breaking bad. I'm also gay, but it's not like that matters to anything ;). my favourite mathematician is of course, isaac Newton. as far I know he the only person to have rank "0" on lev landau's rating. some those his geometry proofs are really cool, i read about a few of them from my book "spivak: mechanics".

look forward to learning from all you! :)

***oh and i also put "hello world" in the title, because i want try to learn to code as well! when I'm older i like to work at google ;)

Likes Charles Link and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Andrew. :smile: