What brings a Nigerian physicist to the PF community?

• Thread starter Francis Buch
  • Start date
In summary, the PF community is an online forum that has attracted the attention of Nigerian physicist due to its wide range of discussions and resources on various physics-related topics. The community provides a platform for physicists from all over the world to connect and share their knowledge and insights, making it a valuable resource for Nigerian physicists seeking to expand their understanding and engage with other professionals in their field. Additionally, the PF community offers opportunities for collaboration and networking, allowing Nigerian physicists to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and developments in the field of physics. Overall, the PF community serves as a valuable resource for Nigerian physicists looking to further their education and career in the field of physics.
Francis Buch
Hi all,

My name if Francis Okonkwo, from Nigeria. I studied Physics (Industrial) in the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I bumped into this forum and decided to be a member. I do hope you wonderful scientist will make it worthwhile!

Kind Regards,

Francis

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!