What are the latest developments in computational fluid dynamics simulations?

• Thread starter zonexo
  • Start date
In summary, the latest developments in computational fluid dynamics simulations include the use of advanced algorithms and high-performance computing to improve the accuracy and speed of simulations. Additionally, there is a growing emphasis on incorporating machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to enhance the predictive capabilities of simulations. Other recent developments include the use of open-source software and cloud computing to make simulations more accessible and cost-effective. Finally, there is a focus on developing more efficient and accurate models for complex fluid dynamics phenomena, such as turbulence and multiphase flows. These developments are driving significant progress in the field and have the potential to revolutionize the way researchers and engineers approach fluid dynamics problems.
zonexo
How did you find PF?
google search
Hi, I'm working as a research scientist on aerodynamics problems. I do computational fluid dynamics simulations. Was previously using my own immersed boundary method solver. Now, I am mostly using OpenFOAM.

Still need help once in a while for different problems. So hope I can get some answers and make some contributions in this forum.

Thanks!

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: