New Ph.D candidate in Statistical Physics on networks, Hello

In summary, a new Ph.D candidate in Statistical Physics has joined the field of research focused on networks. This individual will utilize their expertise in statistical analysis to study the complex interactions and patterns within networks, such as social networks and transportation networks. Their work may have practical applications in fields such as transportation planning, disease spread modeling, and social media analysis. As a highly trained and knowledgeable researcher, this new candidate is poised to make significant contributions to the field of Statistical Physics on networks.
IreneFerri
How did you find PF?
via google, while searching for physics help websites
My name is Irene and I've just started my PhD. at the University of Barcelona (October, 2020). I have a Physics degree and a Master in Computational Modelling.

I work in a research group named ClabB (complexity lab Barcelona) where I develop a large scale opinion model using Monte-Carlo simulations and statistical physics. I have no publications yet.

I have joined this community with the aim of grow and help others grow together as scientists, I hope we all get as fas as we dream.

Likes tmanici, berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

and good luck with the PhD.

Likes IreneFerri
PeroK said:
:welcome:

and good luck with the PhD.
Thanks! Good luck to you as well