Dynamic Link Library (dll) and Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6

• Thread starter Bakhbergen
  • Start date
In summary, Dynamic Link Library (DLL) is a type of file that contains code and data that can be shared by multiple programs at the same time, allowing for efficient use of computer resources. Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6 is a software development tool used for creating programs in the Fortran programming language, which can utilize DLLs to enhance functionality and performance. By utilizing DLLs, Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6 allows for modular and reusable code, making it a valuable tool for developers.
Bakhbergen
Dear All,
My name is Bakhbergen Bekbauov and I am currently a professor in the Department of Petroleum Engineering at Satbayev University, Almaty, Kazakhstan. I also work part time at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. I have a PhD degree in Fluid Mechanics with specialization in the areas of mathematical modeling and numerical simulation of multiphase flows in porous media, as well as the computational fluid dynamics. I am currently working on chemical compositional reservoir simulation development research project. I definitely prefer to learn about the mathematical models and develop code rather than just application of commercial engineering solvers that often function as black-box simulation tools. My question is going to be about Dynamic Link Library and module for Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6.
Thanks,
Bakhbergen

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Great to have you here. :smile:

Have a look in the Computing section of the PF to figure out the best forum to post your question. :smile: