What are the interests and background of physicist Thiago Obleszczuk?

• Thread starter Obleszczuk
  • Start date
In summary, Thiago Obleszczuk is a Brazilian physicist whose main interests lie in the field of quantum mechanics and its applications. He holds a PhD in Physics from the Federal University of Santa Catarina and has conducted research in various institutions such as the University of Vienna and the University of Oxford. His background includes a strong foundation in mathematics and a passion for understanding the fundamental laws of nature. His current research focuses on quantum information theory and quantum computing, with the goal of developing new technologies that harness the power of quantum mechanics.
Obleszczuk
Hello, World!

My name is Thiago Obleszczuk and I'm a 21 years old physics student from the Federal University of ABC (Aka UFABC) in the city of Santo André (Even though I live in São Paulo), Brazil. I've always been passionated for science in general since my early years, but nowadays I find myself leaning into the realm of both Astrophysics and Orbital Mechanics, and I'm actually trying to get a scholarship to research any of those two fields.

Apart from my study background, I also like to read romances (Not necessarily the literature genre) and play lots of videogames. I'm currently trying to learn Polish and I can get around with english and brazilian portuguese quite well.

Hope to help people and learn with you guys at least a bit, and that's pretty much all I have to introduce myself haha

Thank you if you came this far on the text ^^

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Thiago! :smile:

Likes Obleszczuk