What are the Hobbies of a Postgraduate Student in Physical Sciences?

• Thread starter Avalon21
  • Start date
In summary, postgraduate students in physical sciences often have a wide range of hobbies that complement their academic pursuits. These may include outdoor activities such as hiking or rock climbing, as well as indoor hobbies like reading, playing musical instruments, or participating in sports. Many postgraduate students also have a passion for science communication and may engage in activities such as writing or creating educational videos to share their knowledge and research with the public. Additionally, some students may use their free time to attend conferences, workshops, or seminars related to their field of study, allowing them to network and expand their knowledge even further. Overall, the hobbies of postgraduate students in physical sciences reflect their curiosity, creativity, and dedication to their academic and personal growth.
Avalon21
Hi, my name is Lois. I am from Mexico and I am doing my postgraduate studies in Physical Sciences. I am always entering the forum to read topics, and actually, they help me with some doubts that I had myself. My field of work is atomic and molecular physics.
About my hobbies... Well, the usuals: music, dancing (I am an amateur salon dancer), reading (I read everything, even the cereal box. Curiously, I never read the instruction manual when I install something in the house) and Asian culture (manga, anime, doramas, etc).
So here I am.
A placer!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!