What are the guidelines for participating in this science forum?

• Thread starter crazybill
  • Start date
In summary, the guidelines for participating in this science forum include maintaining respectful and professional communication, citing sources and providing evidence to support claims, using appropriate language and avoiding personal attacks, and staying on topic. It is also important to follow the forum's rules and guidelines, engage in constructive discussions, and be open to different perspectives and opinions. By adhering to these guidelines, participants can contribute to a productive and informative environment for discussing scientific topics.
crazybill
Hello everyone.
I stumbled on this forum and am delighted to have found it. I have always had an interest in the physical sciences although I have had no formal training in the field.
I am 66 years old and have had a lot of exposure. I have been a helicopter pilot with over 3000 hours which gave me a good background in aeronautics and meteorology.
My hobbies are Astronomy, Ham Radio (N6TF) and now RC airplanes.
Retired and having fun.
I look forward to gaining even more insight here.
-Bill-

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our rules under the INFO at the top right of this webpage. Please be aware that our site focuses on helping students understand mainstream science and math. We don't dwell on nor encourage discussion on personal theories or speculative science as it tends to confuse students visiting our site.