What are the endless questions in Physics that spark curiosity?

• Thread starter shivaprasadvh
  • Start date
In summary, Physics is a vast and complex field that raises many questions and sparks curiosity among scientists and non-scientists alike. Some of the endless questions in Physics include the nature of space and time, the existence of parallel universes, the mystery of dark matter and energy, the behavior of subatomic particles, and the potential for time travel. These questions challenge our understanding of the universe and inspire ongoing research and exploration in the field of Physics.
shivaprasadvh
How did you find PF?
google search
I am interested in Physics from long time. Have many questions in mind about objects around us like as simple as time is change of state or vice versa. Questions like why red color is red and question like does a dog hears it bark as "bow wow" or something else. Its endless. I graze the sky and some time feel this breathe of mine is the energy required by a friend sitting in a far off space, This is endless.
But now there is a chance for me to explore Physics by learning and chance to teach Physics in near future.
Looking forward to contribute to this forum here and forum around.

Thanks!

Likes Janosh89 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

PeroK said:
:welcome:
Thank you!

Welcome, shivaprasadvh :cool:

Thank You!

Likes berkeman