What are some practical applications of physics in water and aquarium systems?

• Thread starter Invadetor
  • Start date
In summary, physics plays a crucial role in understanding and maintaining water and aquarium systems. It helps with the design and construction of aquariums, as well as the filtration and circulation systems. Physics also explains the behavior of water and how it interacts with aquatic life, allowing for better control of water quality and temperature. Additionally, physics is essential in studying the effects of light and sound on underwater environments and how to replicate natural conditions for the well-being of aquatic creatures. Overall, physics plays a significant role in the practical applications of maintaining successful and healthy water and aquarium systems.
Invadetor
How did you find PF?
Via Google Search
I'm not really the best with Physics (in few words I mean that I suck at it), but I do like it, or at least it sounds cool to me!
While I'm a still a student, in our school we don't make Physics, so I want to learn somethings by my own, especially stuff related to Water and Aquarium, because i really like these!
Plus I want to be a programmer and for what I know, Physics can be helpful in some conditions.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: