Exploring Particle Physics and Quantum Science: A Scientist's Journey

• Thread starter Boriphy
  • Start date
In summary, exploring particle physics and quantum science is a fascinating and complex journey for scientists. Particle physics involves studying the smallest building blocks of matter, while quantum science delves into the strange and unpredictable world of subatomic particles. Scientists use advanced technology and mathematical equations to understand these phenomena and push the boundaries of our understanding of the universe. This journey has led to groundbreaking discoveries such as the Higgs boson and the development of quantum computers. However, there is still much to be explored and understood in these fields, making it an exciting and ongoing journey for scientists.
Boriphy
How did you find PF?
I was just googling nerdy stuff and it popped up no lie.
Hi. I'm an undergraduate majoring in Physics. Interested in particle physics, but still trying out anything and everything. I love learning about Quantum Science, from the theory to the engineering/computing. I have forgotten how to do classical mechanics at this point no lie. I also enjoy proof based math, Topology and music. Nice to be here.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes Boriphy