What are some common topics in Canadian science fiction writing?

• Thread starter sifiwriter
  • Start date
In summary, common topics in Canadian science fiction writing include themes of identity, the impact of technology on society, and exploration of Canadian landscapes and culture. Many Canadian science fiction authors also incorporate elements of indigenous mythology and history into their works, creating a unique blend of science fiction and cultural identity. Other prevalent themes include environmental issues, government control, and the consequences of scientific advancements. Overall, Canadian science fiction offers a diverse range of thought-provoking stories that reflect the country's values and concerns.
sifiwriter
Hi everyone,
I just joined this forum. I am a Science Fiction writer living in Canada. I have a masters degree in Electrical Engineering. I am working in a senior position in a government organisation here.
I have been keenly interested in science, especially astrophysics, relativity, quantum mechanics and stuff like that. I hope to have some of my doubts related to the above subjects answered in this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum!

Likes sifiwriter
Hi, from another Canadian.

Likes sifiwriter