What are Boswell's academic goals and interests?

• Thread starter decode_boswell
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Introduction
In summary, Boswell's academic goals and interests revolve around the study of literature and history. They are particularly interested in pursuing a career in academia and conducting research on the intersections of race, gender, and identity in literature. Boswell also has a passion for exploring the diverse cultural and social influences on historical events and societies. They are driven to contribute to the academic community through their research and writing.
decode_boswell
Hello,

My name (i.e., last name) is Boswell, and I am currently seeking to earn baccalaureates in computer science and physics with a minor in Japanese. After taking a two-year hiatus from my academic studies to reflect on myself, I will be attending one of my state's universities this August to resume my goals. I have only skimmed through some of the content that Physics Forums has to offer, and I am looking forward to participating with the community.

The reason I study computer science is due to my interest in artificial intelligence and robotics. I intend to study these concepts in my country of origin (USA) as well as in Japan, which may (hopefully) be what I base my career towards in the future. Studying physics is due to my fascination with quantum mechanics, more specifically the many-worlds interpretation. Although if I am able to work with research in quantum computing someday, that would be a nice bonus.

Other than that, I do enjoy golf, hiking, stargazing, video-game collecting and writing. As of posting this thread, I am in my early 20's and possibly in way over my head.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Boswell!