MuhammadRezaFeiz Introduction

• Thread starter MuhammadRezaFeiz
  • Start date
In summary, Muhammad Reza Feiz is a multifaceted individual with a diverse background in business, education, and international relations. He holds a master's degree in business administration and has extensive experience in consulting and management. He is also an accomplished educator, having taught in various universities and institutions around the world. His expertise in international relations has led him to work with organizations such as the United Nations and the World Bank. Muhammad Reza Feiz is a highly skilled and knowledgeable professional with a passion for making a positive impact in the world through his work.
MuhammadRezaFeiz
How did you find PF?
Google
hello guys
my name is muhammad reza feiz
i am from iran
i was born in 2000
i love math and physics and how magical and at the same time real they are
at 2018 i entered university of tehran to study physics but after a year due to multiple reasons i left the uni and started to learn and work as a developer (my other passion) after 3 years i realized that i should continue to study physics and math because that is just what i love
but one of the reasons that i left the uni, among others, was that i did not like the way that physics were teached there, it was so limiting and stressful
so i decided to self study
i hope one day i can contribute to making fusion energy accesible to all and change the world!

Likes berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes MuhammadRezaFeiz