Views in PF Forum: Check # Replies & Likes

• Thread starter anorlunda
  • Start date
In summary, when viewing recent threads on a PF forum, the number of replies and views are shown on a phone's app, but only the number of replies and likes are shown on a laptop's Chrome browser. However, the number of views is visible on the mobile browser version on both an Android phone and iPad, but not on the laptop's Chrome browser version. It is also noted that the app version differs from the browser version, and there are no issues with this difference.
anorlunda
Staff Emeritus
Insights Author
On my phone, when I look at the list of recent threads in a PF forum, it shows # of replies and # of views for each thread.

On my windows laptop running Chrome, I see # of replies, # of likes but not # of views. If I remember right, it used to show # of views too.

Physics news on Phys.org
On my android phone with the PF app 5.3.33, I see views.

On my ipad with the mobile safari browser, and on my laptop with chrome browser, no views. I don't think laptops count as mobile,

No problem.:oldbiggrin:

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Views in PF Forum: Check # Replies & Likes

1. How do I check the number of replies and likes on a view in the PF forum?

To check the number of replies and likes on a view in the PF forum, simply click on the view and scroll down to the bottom of the page. The number of replies will be displayed next to the reply button, and the number of likes will be displayed next to the like button.

2. Can I see who has replied or liked a view in the PF forum?

Yes, you can see who has replied or liked a view in the PF forum by clicking on the number of replies or likes. This will bring up a list of users who have interacted with the view.

3. How can I view the most popular views in the PF forum?

To view the most popular views in the PF forum, click on the "Views" tab at the top of the forum. This will show a list of all views in the forum, sorted by the number of likes they have received.

4. Is there a way to filter views by number of replies or likes in the PF forum?

Yes, there is a way to filter views by number of replies or likes in the PF forum. On the "Views" page, there is a drop-down menu that allows you to sort views by various criteria, including number of replies and likes.

5. Why are the number of replies and likes important in the PF forum?

The number of replies and likes can give an indication of the popularity and engagement of a view in the PF forum. This can help users determine which views are worth reading and participating in, and can also give insight into the community's interests and opinions on certain topics.