Undergraduate Physics Student Seeking Help and Support on PF

• Thread starter Brandon Norton
  • Start date
In summary, an undergraduate physics student seeking help and support on PF (Physics Forums) can find a wealth of resources and knowledgeable individuals to assist with their studies and projects. PF offers a community of fellow students and professionals who are passionate about physics and eager to share their knowledge and expertise. This platform also provides access to a vast array of discussions, tutorials, and study guides on various physics topics, making it an invaluable tool for any student in need of support. With PF, undergraduate physics students can receive the help they need to excel in their studies and achieve their academic goals.
Brandon Norton
I'm an undergraduate student at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I'm in my junior year. I'm studying physics and I thought this forum would be helpful for answering some of my (probably dumb) questions. I find it hard to ask questions to my physics professors because, while they are brilliant people, they are not the best educators. I can tell they find it hard to understand why we students struggle with certain concepts, because for them, it is second nature. For that reason, they are not the best at understanding and answering student's questions. On this forum I hope my questions will reach a much more understanding and forgiving audience.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Brandon! :smile:

Have a look around our Homework Help forums, and get a feel for how to fill out the Template that you are provided when starting a new thread there. The more work you can show, the better we can help you with your questions.

Enjoy! :smile: