Uncovering the Mysteries of the Universe: Exploring Classical Physics and Beyond

• Thread starter CuriousMeechee
  • Start date
In summary, classical physics has provided a fundamental understanding of the physical laws that govern the universe. However, with the advancement of technology and research, scientists are constantly uncovering new mysteries and phenomena that cannot be explained by classical physics alone. Exploring fields such as quantum mechanics and relativity allows for a deeper understanding of the universe and its mysteries, from the smallest particles to the vast expanse of space. By combining classical physics with these modern theories, we are one step closer to unraveling the secrets of the universe.
CuriousMeechee
How did you find PF?
Recommended by Sean Carroll
Greetings fellow physics fans. I am not a physicist but I've been deeply interested in classical physics since I was a child. As I age beyond mid-life, my interests are focused on understanding what our physics is telling us about the nature of our universe & the meaning of everything. I have opinions and (I believe) that I may even have some answers that I'd like to share with people smarter than myself.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Best read the rules, particularly the one about no personal theories. This is a really great forum, but is solely for the purpose of exploring existing science, not creating new theories.

Likes berkeman