Two Years, 7500 Posts, Thanks PF

In summary, Drakkith has been a member of the forum for two years and has gone through significant life changes during that time. He expresses his gratitude for the impact the forum and its members have had on his knowledge and understanding. Despite the catfish incident, he is happy to be a part of this forum family and plans to continue contributing for many more years.
Drakkith
Mentor
It's been two years as of two days ago that I joined you all here on PF. In that time I have gone through several life changes, including leaving the active duty air force and moving to Arizona. I don't think I can describe the impact this forum and all you wonderful people have had on me in a simple forum post. The knowledge I have gained, the understanding I have developed, even without formal education to help me, is thanks to you all.

It is my utmost pleasure to call PF home, and you all my forum family. From crazy penguins, to cosmo calculators, it's been one heck of a trip. Thank you all for everything. Here's to two more years of science!

-Drakkith, armchair scientist and wikipedia extraordinaire.

P.S. My favorite fish is Catfish.

Physics news on Phys.org
*smack**smack**smack*

Despite the perhaps-overly-enthusiastic catfish smack, I'm very glad you're here, Drakkith :smile:!

lisab said:
*smack**smack**smack*

Despite the perhaps-overly-enthusiastic catfish smack, I'm very glad you're here, Drakkith :smile:!
Wait, that catfish was my lunch! :eek:

We're happy to have you in the forum drakkith!

Drakkith said:
It's been two years as of two days ago that I joined you all here on PF. In that time I have gone through several life changes, including leaving the active duty air force and moving to Arizona. I don't think I can describe the impact this forum and all you wonderful people have had on me in a simple forum post. The knowledge I have gained, the understanding I have developed, even without formal education to help me, is thanks to you all.

It is my utmost pleasure to call PF home, and you all my forum family. From crazy penguins, to cosmo calculators, it's been one heck of a trip. Thank you all for everything. Here's to two more years of science!-Drakkith, armchair scientist and wikipedia extraordinaire.

P.S. My favorite fish is Catfish.

Hey, don't plan on stopping after only 2 more years, I enjoy your posts too much !

phinds said:
Hey, don't plan on stopping after only 2 more years, I enjoy your posts too much !

Nah, I plan to be around for MUCH longer than that!

Glad to have you hear Drakkith!

Related to Two Years, 7500 Posts, Thanks PF

1. What is "Two Years, 7500 Posts, Thanks PF"?

"Two Years, 7500 Posts, Thanks PF" refers to a milestone achievement on the online forum Physics Forums. It marks two years since the forum was launched, and 7500 posts have been made by members, which is a significant accomplishment for the community.

2. How did the forum reach this milestone?

The forum reached this milestone through the contributions of its members, who actively engage in discussions and share their knowledge and expertise on various topics related to physics and science. It is also thanks to the dedication and hard work of the forum moderators and administrators who ensure a positive and informative environment for all members.

3. What makes Physics Forums a popular platform for scientists?

Physics Forums is a popular platform for scientists because of its diverse and knowledgeable community, the variety of topics and sub-forums available for discussion, and the high level of professionalism and respect among members. It also provides a space for networking and collaboration among scientists from different fields.

4. How can I become a member of Physics Forums?

To become a member of Physics Forums, you can simply go to the forum's website and click on the "Register" button. You will be asked to provide some basic information, such as your name and email address, and choose a username and password. Once you have completed the registration process, you can start participating in discussions and sharing your knowledge with the community.

5. What are the benefits of being a member of Physics Forums?

As a member of Physics Forums, you have access to a vast amount of knowledge and expertise on various scientific topics, as well as the opportunity to engage in discussions and debates with fellow scientists. You can also ask questions and receive helpful answers from the community, as well as network and collaborate with other scientists. Additionally, being an active member can help improve your communication and critical thinking skills, and add to your professional development as a scientist.