Mentor Changes - 45 Years of Volunteering

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: You were a great mentor and it's great to have you back.In summary, there are 3 supremely honorable retirements announced in the PF community, with a combined 45 years of service. @Chestermiller, @jtbell, and @Evo have made remarkable contributions in their respective fields, with @Chestermiller being a rock in the engineering forums, @jtbell instrumental in the development of PF, and @Evo fostering a sense of community in the General Discussion forums. Although they are retiring, they will continue to be active as Science Advisors. To fill their shoes, @Drakkith has returned to the mentor team. Thank you to @Chestermiller, @jtbell, and @
I bring news of 3 supremely honorable retirements. :bow: @Chestermiller, @jtbell, and @Evo. They have a combined 45 years of service to the PF community. That is truly remarkable! @Chestermiller has been a rock in the engineering forums, @jtbell instrumental to the long development of PF and @Evo built a genuine sense of community in the General Discussion forums. Amazing, thank you all and we are in your debt. Seriously, thousands and thousands of hours. Thankfully, I have been ensured none of them are departing the community and will be as active as ever as Science Advisors. 💚

To help fill those big shoes, we are delighted to announce the return of @Drakkith to the mentor team, starting immediately. :partytime:

Likes Math100, bob012345, russ_watters and 18 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Likes Math100, Mark44, dlgoff and 3 others
Thank you for your service, @Chestermiller, @jtbell, and @Evo! We will surely miss the green badge below your names.

Welcome back, @Drakkith!

Likes Math100, diogenesNY, Lnewqban and 4 others
Just thinking that I remember @Evo for the PF chat we had many, many years ago. All will be missed.

Likes Math100, berkeman and Astronuc
Thank you to @Evo, @jtbell, and @Chestermiller. I can't imagine what PF would be like without you, but I doubt it would be better than it currently is.

• Love
Likes Math100, nsaspook, pinball1970 and 4 others
Likes Math100, Drakkith, BillTre and 1 other person
dlgoff said:
Nice to see you back @Drakkith
Same here, Drakkith!

Likes Math100, Drakkith and dlgoff