Searching for Web Series - Physicists Video Blogs/Documentaries

In summary, the purpose of creating web series about physicists is to educate and entertain the general public, inspire aspiring physicists, and showcase research and discoveries. The target audience for these web series are people of all ages interested in science and the universe. They are scientifically accurate, but may simplify complex concepts for accessibility. These web series can be found on various streaming platforms and science education websites.
Fr34k
Hi!
A little while back I came across a web series following few physicists around, like a video blog, a documentary movie and I lost the link.
Now I can't seem to find it again. Anyone has any clue what I'm talking about? Any recommendations?
Thanx

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you remember any of the physicists' names?

If I would I probably wouldn't have to ask on a forum :)

But I think it was something to do with CMS experiment at the LHC.

Hello! As a fellow scientist, I understand the importance of finding reliable and informative content for our fields of study. Unfortunately, without the specific details of the web series, it is difficult to provide a specific recommendation. However, I suggest checking out reputable sources such as TED Talks, PBS, or YouTube channels from well-known physicists such as Neil deGrasse Tyson or Brian Greene. You can also try searching for keywords like "physicists video blog" or "documentaries about physicists" to see if any relevant content pops up. Additionally, reaching out to online communities or forums dedicated to physics may also lead you to the web series you are looking for. I hope this helps and happy searching!

Related to Searching for Web Series - Physicists Video Blogs/Documentaries

1. What is the purpose of creating web series about physicists?

The purpose of creating web series about physicists is to educate and entertain the general public about the fascinating world of physics and the work and lives of physicists. These videos can also serve as a source of inspiration for aspiring physicists and provide a platform to showcase their research and discoveries.

2. Who are the target audience for these web series?

The target audience for these web series are people of all ages who are interested in science, particularly physics. These videos can also appeal to those who are curious about the universe and want to learn more about the theories and experiments conducted by physicists.

3. Are these web series scientifically accurate?

Yes, these web series are scientifically accurate as they are created and/or reviewed by qualified physicists. However, some concepts and theories may be simplified or presented in a more accessible manner for the general audience.

4. Can I learn about complex physics concepts through these web series?

Yes, these web series can help you understand complex physics concepts through visual aids and explanations from experts in the field. They are designed to make physics more approachable and easier to comprehend for those without a scientific background.

5. Where can I find these web series about physicists?

These web series can be found on various platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, and other streaming services. They may also be available on the websites of organizations or institutions dedicated to promoting science and physics education.