Physics by near-death experience

In summary, near-death experiences have been used as a way to understand the mysteries of physics. These experiences have been reported to include encounters with other dimensions, out-of-body experiences, and a greater understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe. While some scientists dismiss these experiences as mere hallucinations, others believe that they offer valuable insights into the nature of reality and consciousness. Whether or not near-death experiences can truly reveal the secrets of the universe remains a contentious topic, but they continue to be a source of fascination and study for many in the field of physics.
TWeight
How did you find PF?
I used FreeSpoke.com to search for Physics Blogs and found your forums.
I retired about ten years ago and started taking Free classes in math and physics at the local University. Then suddenly, I had heart problems. So had open heart surgery, coded twice and had a heart attack. It seemed pretty bleak while I couldn't remember things like who was President and how to speak German. I did come away from this experience with one insight that I want to share with the Physics community.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: