Introduction as new member on this esteemed platform related to physics

• Thread starter Zeeshan Ahmad
  • Start date
In summary, as a new member on this esteemed platform related to physics, you have the opportunity to engage with a community of experts and enthusiasts in the field. By joining this platform, you can access a wide range of resources, discussions, and events that will enhance your understanding and knowledge of physics. As a member, you can also contribute your own insights and ideas, fostering a collaborative and dynamic environment for learning and discovery. This platform is a valuable tool for anyone interested in physics and its applications, providing a platform for growth and development in the field.
Zeeshan Ahmad
Gold Member
How did you find PF?
I found out about this platform from one of my connect profile and I got it link
Greeting
To all the members of this platform of physics forums

Introduction
My name is Zeeshan Ahmad by profession I am a teacher of physics I have had the privilege to teach o level 9th and 10th grade students
For my educational background
I have done my matriculation from the Aga Khan university board Karachi and fsc from fasilabad board .I have done my bsc in Physics from Punjab University.

At the moment I am continuing my higher education in the field of physics from the university of Sargodha

For more information on this regard you can follow me or my profile on LinkedIn which link is given below

[personal information redacted by the Mentors]

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Zeeshan. It's good to have you here. :smile:

• Love
Likes Zeeshan Ahmad
berkeman said:
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Zeeshan. It's good to have you here. :smile:
Thanks berkeman
I am looking forward to communicating with you and discussing on different topics through this platform

Likes berkeman