Personal introduction - a layman desiring more understanding

In summary, a personal introduction by a layman seeking more understanding is a brief statement or introduction of oneself that expresses a desire to gain knowledge or insight in a particular area. This could pertain to a specific subject, skill, or concept that the individual wants to learn more about. Personal introductions can be helpful in establishing connections with others who share similar interests and can also serve as a starting point for further learning and growth.
rosse59
Greetings all! I'm Ross Erickson, 57, living in Las Vegas. I'm utterly fascinated with physics/cosmology, but am also utterly NOT scientifically educated. I am a layman who passionately wants to understand, in layman's terms, the physical universe, the laws that govern it, and how we as humans on little little tiny speck of dust in the universe fit into it and how we come to understand our history, our present, and our possible futures. Glad to be here, but my questions will undoubtedly be layman in terms of seeking knowledge.

Ross

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.