Overcoming Difficulties in Physics and Mechanics: A Scientist's Journey

• Thread starter SuperPat
  • Start date
In summary, Overcoming Difficulties in Physics and Mechanics: A Scientist's Journey is a book that chronicles a scientist's struggles and triumphs in understanding complex concepts in physics and mechanics. Through personal anecdotes and practical tips, the author shares how to approach and overcome difficulties in these fields, emphasizing the importance of perseverance and curiosity. The book serves as a valuable resource for students and professionals alike, offering valuable insights and strategies for tackling challenges in the study of physics and mechanics.
SuperPat
How did you find PF?
You are the first into Google :-)
I am interested in science, electronics, computing and space.
I develop PCBs and software. I like working with STM32 processors. But I have difficulties in physics and mechanics
Patrick

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
SuperPat said:
You are the first into Google :-)
Welcome @SuperPat, out of interest, what search term did you enter that showed PF at the top?

SuperPat said:
But I have difficulties in physics...
Me too 😬 It was my worst subject at Uni, the lecturer suggested that I lacked a 'feel' for physics, and I honestly could not argue otherwise! But, there are many helpful and patient people here who support inquisitive minds, so if you want to learn more, you're in good company 👍