Physics Gangsta Rap: Check Out Stephen Hawking's Faves

• Thread starter Achy47
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation was about a person recommending a website with humorous songs by a rapper named MC Hawking. The person had visited the site multiple times and shared their favorite songs. They also mentioned that the links were currently down and you have to register to access the files. Another person asked for clarification on how to download the files and the original person jokingly replied that they don't know what to do if you're using a Mac. The conversation ends with the mention that Stephen Hawking himself found the songs funny and even sent a thank you email to the authors.
Achy47
Check this playa out.
http://www.mchawking.com/multimedia.php?page_function=mp3z
Stephen actually thought this was funny and wrote the authors a thank you e-mail.

My faves are Entropy, All my shootings be drive-bys, and Crazy Az F**k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Crap, the links went down:frown:
I have been to this site several times over the year. Doh[?]

You have to register now. Bah

Last edited:
I found this months ago and I still think it is hilarious! My favz are What We Need More Of Is Science (my belief), All My Shootin's Be Drivebys, QuakeMaster, The Mighty Stephen Hawking, F*ck the Creationists (again, belief).

*This is, of course, assuming that you're attempting to download these files from a windows machine. If you're on a Mac or something wack like that I don't know what the hell you should do. Try clicking on some sh** or somethin'.
ROFL

Stephen actually thought this was funny and wrote the authors a thank you e-mail.

Where did you find this out?

1. What is the purpose of "Physics Gangsta Rap: Check Out Stephen Hawking's Faves"?

The purpose of "Physics Gangsta Rap: Check Out Stephen Hawking's Faves" is to creatively engage people with the concepts of physics and the work of renowned physicist Stephen Hawking through the medium of rap music.

2. Who is Stephen Hawking and why is he featured in this rap video?

Stephen Hawking was a British theoretical physicist and cosmologist who made groundbreaking contributions to the fields of general relativity and quantum mechanics. He is featured in this rap video because of his immense knowledge and passion for physics, making him a fitting subject for a rap video about the subject.

3. Is the rap video scientifically accurate?

While the rap video is meant to be entertaining and engaging, it does accurately represent the concepts and theories of physics that it covers. However, it should not be used as a substitute for studying and understanding these concepts in a more traditional manner.

4. Who created the rap video?

The rap video was created by a team of scientists and educators who wanted to find a fun and creative way to share their love for physics and the work of Stephen Hawking with a wider audience. They worked with professional rappers and producers to create the final product.

5. Can this rap video be used as a teaching tool?

Yes, this rap video can be used as a supplementary teaching tool to introduce or reinforce concepts of physics. It is a fun and engaging way to get students interested in the subject and can be a useful tool for visual and auditory learners.