New Into the Realms of Theoretical Physics

• Thread starter Rishi Raj
  • Start date
In summary, theoretical physics is a branch of physics that seeks to understand the fundamental laws and principles that govern the universe. It deals with abstract concepts and mathematical models to explain the behavior of matter and energy at a microscopic and macroscopic level. This field has made significant contributions to our understanding of the universe, from the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics to the search for a unified theory. It continues to push the boundaries of knowledge and has implications for a wide range of scientific fields, from cosmology to particle physics. The study of theoretical physics is crucial for advancing our understanding of the universe and the laws that govern it.
Rishi Raj
Hi Everyone!
I'm an aspiring Theoretical Physicist. I have just passed High School and will be entering college now.
I love reading and thinking about new hypothesises, ideas, theories and concepts of Physics.
My field of Interest is String Theory and the Holographic Principle. I concur with Sir Albert Einstein and at the same time with the brainstorming ideas of Prof. Leonard Susskind.
I find Prof. Brian Greene's method of explanation really interactive and easy to comprehend. He has really taught me a lot, though he might not know it!
I hope to get a lot of support on this platform and learn a lot of new things that'll help on my journey into the realms of Physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
Rishi Raj said:
Hi Everyone!
I'm an aspiring Theoretical Physicist. I have just passed High School and will be entering college now.
I love reading and thinking about new hypothesises, ideas, theories and concepts of Physics.
My field of Interest is String Theory and the Holographic Principle. I concur with Sir Albert Einstein and at the same time with the brainstorming ideas of Prof. Leonard Susskind.
I find Prof. Brian Greene's method of explanation really interactive and easy to comprehend. He has really taught me a lot, though he might not know it!
I hope to get a lot of support on this platform and learn a lot of new things that'll help on my journey into the realms of Physics.
Welcome to PF!

Likes Rishi Raj