Needing help on where to find information

• Thread starter david666
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Information
In summary, the conversation discusses the person's change of degree to BEng Aircraft Engineering and their struggle with the required crash course for matrix work. They are in need of online materials to help with their studies and have provided a link to an Amazon book and other resources for stiffness matrix information. They express gratitude for any assistance.]
david666
To keep it brief I have had to change my degree to a BEng Aircraft engineering (year 4 hon

year), the main hiccup:confused::confused::confused: the crash course that I need to do for

matrix and one or two of the other subjects but it's the matrix work that I am struggling with .

I need material on line to help with my study the attached file is my homework i am doing at the moment

trying to make a stiffness matrix I don't want the problem solved just the info and where to get the info to solve it

Attachments

• homework 001.jpg
    homework 001.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
thanks for the help[

Related to Needing help on where to find information

1. Where can I find reliable sources for my research?

There are several places where you can find reliable sources for your research. These include academic databases, online libraries, government websites, and scholarly articles. It is important to critically evaluate the sources you find to ensure they are credible and relevant to your topic.

2. How can I access information that is not available online?

If you are unable to find the information you need online, you can try visiting a physical library or contacting experts in your field of study. You can also request materials through interlibrary loan services.

3. What strategies can I use to effectively search for information?

To effectively search for information, you can use keywords and Boolean operators to narrow down your search results. You can also use advanced search options, such as limiting by date or source type, to refine your search.

4. How can I organize the information I find?

One way to organize the information you find is by creating an outline or concept map. You can also use note-taking tools or citation management software to keep track of your sources and important information.

5. What should I do if I need help understanding the information I find?

If you need help understanding the information you find, you can consult with a librarian or subject expert. They can provide guidance on how to interpret and analyze the information, as well as suggest additional resources for further understanding.