What is Ahaad's Passion for Physics and Astrophysics?

• Thread starter Ahaad Saif
  • Start date
In summary, Ahaad is a passionate individual when it comes to the fields of physics and astrophysics. He has a deep interest in understanding the fundamental laws and principles that govern the universe, and is constantly seeking to expand his knowledge in these areas. Ahaad is driven by a curiosity and fascination for the mysteries of the cosmos, and is determined to contribute to the scientific community through his research and discoveries. His passion for physics and astrophysics is evident in his dedication to studying and exploring these subjects, and it is clear that he will continue to pursue his interests with passion and enthusiasm.
Ahaad Saif
How did you find PF?
found it while searching for research topics about astrophysics for an assignment :>
hello,
- My name is ahaad. 16 years old. studying in grade 11. Sudanese, was born/living in the UAE.
and I am head to toes in love with physics and astrophysics :alien:
- I can't really say much about achievements and stuff because i am just getting started in building my life, and i really hope to do something remarkable in the future and contribute to astrophysics (or at least get a paper published somewhere :>)

and i am a fellow extrovert who is dying just to find a reason to give a public speech at ted-x lol

all i hope for is to make more friends with people who love physics. adults and youth my age :oldbiggrin:

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes Ahaad Saif
Welcome to the forum