Lost Keys: Where Did I Leave Them Last?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lost
In summary: Now, let's look at this Freudianly. The comment was that franz is attracted to me, now you come in and say franz had your mind. How am I supposed to take that?Well, apparently it's far more desperate when in franz's body. :tongue2:Organized people are too lazy to look for things. I never have to look for things. Everytime someone has tried to organize my room, it's only caused problems. I know where everything is, until you try to organize it. You see, organized people are too lazy to look for things.In summary, the conversation revolved around looking for lost keys, cleaning
tribdog
anyone remember where I lost them last time?

Physics news on Phys.org
You didn't tell us where you found them.

Pocket of the pants you wore yesterday?
On the table/counter/floor near where you put yesterday's take-out bags when you got home?
In the box of nicotine gum?
Locked in the truck?
Still in the door lock?
Bathroom counter?

These are the places I'd look first if trying to figure out where a tribdog left his keys.

Moonbear said:
You didn't tell us where you found them.

Pocket of the pants you wore yesterday?
On the table/counter/floor near where you put yesterday's take-out bags when you got home?
In the box of nicotine gum?
Locked in the truck?
Still in the door lock?
Bathroom counter?

These are the places I'd look first if trying to figure out where a tribdog left his keys.

I would have checked the kibble dish first, and then run for x-ray machine second, but that's just me.

franznietzsche said:
I would have checked the kibble dish first, and then run for x-ray machine second, but that's just me.

:smile: Well, the take-out is probably pretty similar to kibble. X-rays are a good thought too. :smile:

I found them under some dirty clothes. I've really got to clean this place. I can see 14 empty cans of pop from where I'm sitting. that's ridiculous.

tribdog said:
anyone remember where I lost them last time?

If u keep losing your keys,someone may label you as a loser...

:devil:

Danievil.

I spend 13 hours a day on PF, I've been labeled that for years.

tribdog said:
I found them under some dirty clothes. I've really got to clean this place. I can see 14 empty cans of pop from where I'm sitting. that's ridiculous.

Nah,i've got 7 empty boxes of milk next to my bed...

Care to take them to the dumpster...?

Danievil.

the funny thing is, empty cans used to have ashes on top of each one, now each one has a piece of chewed up gum.

tribdog said:

Hey, not bad...I was pretty close with the first item on my list. :smile: Unless you're staring at the recycling bin, yes, you need to do some cleaning. (You call it pop? I still laugh when people call it pop here...I'm never going to stop calling it soda. :biggrin:)

think you'll ever stop finding things to laugh AT me about?

tribdog said:
think you'll ever stop finding things to laugh AT me about?

:rolleyes: *thinks for a moment* Nope, probably not. :biggrin:

tribdog said:

POP!

Te despierto por esa palabra...

You think 14 is much?

I'm so lazy about cleaning up, I'm almost out of desk space from SODA bottles. The only empty space left on my desk is where my keboad is. Can't see the books on the shelves, too many bottles, pizza/take-out boxes in the way. Its bad. I should clean this up.

the pizza boxes aren't really the problem, it's the half eaten crusts balancing on the edge of the monitor.

tribdog said:
the pizza boxes aren't really the problem, it's the half eaten crusts balancing on the edge of the monitor.

oooh.

I wish i could top that, but i eat everything in sight. there isn't actually any food left in anything here, I'm too hungry all the time. :frown:

of course you're still a growing...boy?

tribdog said:
of course you're still a growing...boy?

Something along those lines.

open for debate?

tribdog said:
open for debate?

*looks down pants*

About the boy part, or the growing part?

franznietzsche said:
*looks down pants*

About the boy part, or the growing part?

:bugeye: Are you getting turned on by tribdog?! :eek:

don't act so suprised. some people get very turned on by me. just because you seem to be immune to my charms doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't find me amazingly attractive.

Moonbear said:
:bugeye: Are you getting turned on by tribdog?! :eek:

Are you trying to ruin all of my setups?

franznietzsche said:
Are you trying to ruin all of my setups?
you either got to be quick or rely on dumb people if you want a running joke around here.

tribdog said:
you either got to be quick or rely on dumb people if you want a running joke around here.

I was relying on you.

franznietzsche said:
I was relying on you.
you dirty rotten sob.

tribdog said:
you dirty rotten sob.

*sniff*

not too rotten

is it just me or does franz seem especially funny today?

funny as in "this milk tastes funny"

Must be you.

tribdog said:
is it just me or does franz seem especially funny today?

Its only cause I've finally snapped and lost my mind. Really, i don't know where it is.

I think she took it from me :frown:

franznietzsche said:
Its only cause I've finally snapped and lost my mind. Really, i don't know where it is.

I think she took it from me :frown:

*checks* Dammit! Give me my mind back...who said you could trade? No wonder tribdog is suddenly attracted to you! :smile:

now let's look at this Freudianly. the comment was that franz is attracted to me, now you come in and say franz had your mind. how am I supposed to take that?

Organized people are too lazy to look for things. lol.

Moonbear said:
*checks* Dammit! Give me my mind back...who said you could trade? No wonder tribdog is suddenly attracted to you! :smile:

I didn't mean you :frown: