Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure

• Thread starter pattylou
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum Life
In summary: You're back! Sounds like it's been busy around here without you. :tongue2:Do they have a section for me? you know, no real science, lots of fluff.Yes, they do have a section for "human body" topics. :)Welcome back, Pattylou!
pattylou
Hi! Hi! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

One of my New Year's resolutions was to cut down to a single set of forums. I succeeded!

I participate on a fairly active set of forums that is hosted out of Europe. Most participants are British, and for whatever reason I enjoy the "ambience" there. Maybe it's because they say things like "loo" and "lift" and they spell things wrong.

I thought I'd post the link here.

http://www.elmhurstsolutions.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

There's not much physics per se (there's some) but lots of other boards that are geared towards general science topics. Have a look.

I hope you all are doing great. I miss most of you :-p terribly. But it's great to be doing other things in my life as well. Can you believe I only post about 4 times per day *anywhere* on the internet anymore? Oh my god. The laundry gets done, the kitchen gets cleaned, the toilets get scrubbed... Not that I'm saying this is more fun, but it's good.

OK then. Later, dudes and dudettes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You left PF for a forum with not much physics?! WHY pattylou? :cry:

Welcome back, Pattylou! :smile:

Happy Valentine's Day. :smile:

The laundry gets done, the kitchen gets cleaned, the toilets get scrubbed . . .
Housework can be a spiritual experience. So can gardening, but it's not time yet. :biggrin:

You left PF for a forum with not much physics?! WHY pattylou?
LOL. Curse you, Z component. Now I'm posting on the internet again today and I already hit my quota of 4.

Why? Because ...they have a "human body" forum.

No no no, they don't talk about Heather Locklear (or whoever), but they *do* talk about tapeworms, diabetes, drug-resistant bacteria, etc.

You can talk about physics, I promise. Either in Space, or Current Science, or Science Q&A... You could even petition for a physics board and I bet you'd get it.

Astronuc said:
Welcome back, Pattylou! :smile:

Housework can be a spiritual experience. So can gardening, but it's not time yet. :biggrin:
I divided my rhubarb today and thought of you. :smile:

Happy Valentine's Day. :smile:

You're a sweetheart. (kiss smiley)

pattylou said:
I divided my rhubarb today and thought of you. :smile:
Hey, thanks for the reminder. I did one rhubarb plant last fall. The next one is bigger, but perhaps now is the time.

And I am axiously waiting to see if I was successful propagating the blackberries and strawberries. The raspberries and blueberries seem to be taking care of themselves.

pattylou said:
You're a sweetheart. (kiss smiley)
Back at you, as long as your husband doesn't object. o:) :smile:

I see, well whatever interests you! Nice to have you back!

Hi Pattylou.

Wellcome back Pattylou! We've missed you, I was afraid we'd scared you off. :frown:

tapeworms, diabetes, drug-resistant bacteria, etc.
Sounds like my kind of place. :!)

do they have a section for me? you know, no real science, lots of fluff.

welcome back, Pattylou!:smile:

Related to Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure

1. What is "Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure" all about?

"Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure" is a science-based forum adventure that explores the concept of living life to the fullest. It takes readers on a journey through different scenarios and challenges, while providing scientific insights and tips on how to make the most out of life.

2. Who is the target audience for this forum adventure?

This forum adventure is suitable for anyone who is interested in living a fulfilling life and learning about the science behind it. It is appropriate for readers of all ages and backgrounds, as the concepts and tips presented are applicable to everyone.

3. What makes this forum adventure unique compared to other self-help or science-based books?

Unlike traditional self-help books or scientific studies, "Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure" presents information in an interactive and engaging way through the format of a forum adventure. Readers are able to actively participate in the story and apply the concepts in real-time, making it a more immersive and effective learning experience.

4. Is this forum adventure based on scientific evidence?

Yes, "Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure" is based on scientific research and evidence. The information and tips presented in the story are supported by studies and experts in the fields of psychology, neuroscience, and positive psychology.

5. Can I still enjoy this forum adventure even if I am not a scientist?

Absolutely! "Living Life to the Fullest: My Forum Adventure" is written in a way that is easy to understand, even for those without a scientific background. The focus is on practical applications and real-life scenarios, making it accessible and enjoyable for readers of all levels.