What sparked my interest in science and led me to this forum?

In summary, my interest in science was sparked by my curiosity about the natural world and my desire to understand how things work. This led me to join this forum where I can engage with others who share my passion for science and learn from their knowledge and experiences. Through this forum, I hope to further expand my understanding of science and continue to fuel my curiosity.
Luke Hanratty
Hi, I believe I am supposed to introduce myself. My name is LukeH and I am a retired blue collar worker with a general high school education. Some algebra and no higher math, no chemistry or physics, the only science I studied was biology for three years because it really interested me. During my life, I have read a great deal of science related articles because it is exciting to see what the pioneers are learning. I haven't focused on anyone area but read with interest new things.
New to me, at any rate.
I was posting on the stack exchange and realized that it was targeted to more professional and near professional physicists and astronomers. This site was recommended to me and I hope to enjoy my stay.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum Luke!