Just made an account to thank someone who made some awesome posts

• Thread starter etumon
  • Start date
In summary, a new account was created with the sole purpose of expressing gratitude towards someone who made impactful posts. No further details or information were provided, as the focus was solely on thanking the individual for their contributions.
etumon
FYI even some awesome posts that look forgotten by contemporaries and then time itself sometimes inspire!Got a PhD in STEM stuff, but wanted to start learning pure math and physics to a much higher level.

Found an excellent post by the member "Sankaku" when looking for other books like Pinter's Abstract Algebra. He gave a number of recommendations that have been / will soon be quite helpful. And then looking up his post history I found even more quality resources.

I can't thank him (not active anymore, I think) -- but I want to send a "thank you" to everyone else who leaves their experience and insight out in the world for the curious to search or stumble into it!

[Also, I've got a long road ahead of me, so I might drop some questions from time to time. :]

Likes berkeman and fresh_42
Physics news on Phys.org
etumon said:
[Also, I've got a long road ahead of me, so I might drop some questions from time to time. :]
You're :welcome: ,

and good luck and success on your road ahead!