It' hard to post thread here in physics formus

• Thread starter sciboudy
  • Start date
In summary, the individual posted two threads on the physics forums which were later removed by the admins and they received a warning. They were advised to read the explanation for why their threads were deleted and not to repost without permission. The individual expressed difficulty in posting on the forums, but it was clarified that most users do not have issues as long as they follow the rules and avoid posting speculative or opinion-based content. They were also reminded to read the rules and seek permission before reposting a deleted thread. Finally, the individual mentioned a simple question they had posted that did not cause any trouble, but they were advised to read the private message sent to them to understand why their previous threads were closed and how to avoid it in the future.
sciboudy
i posted two threads today and admins remove all and send me warns lol

Physics news on Phys.org
An explanation of why the threads were deleted was given. Please be sure to read it and to act accordingly.
Also, if a thread is deleted, do not repost without permission.

sciboudy said:
it' hard to post thread here in physics formus

No it is NOT. Just about all of us post regularly and have absolutely no problems at all. If you post nonsense or wild speculation or personal opinions with no basis in fact, expect to get called on it. Read the rules.

micromass said:
An explanation of why the threads were deleted was given. Please be sure to read it and to act accordingly.
Also, if a thread is deleted, do not repost without permission.
how can i get permission ?

phinds said:
No it is NOT. Just about all of us post regularly and have absolutely no problems at all. If you post nonsense or wild speculation or personal opinions with no basis in fact, expect to get called on it. Read the rules.

i posted simple question about some thing i didn't find it in Google Or Wikipedia

You have posted many threads that haven't given you trouble. Please **read** the information sent to you via private message which will explain why your threads were closed and what to do about it.

Related to It' hard to post thread here in physics formus

1. Why is it difficult to post a thread in physics forums?

Posting a thread in physics forums can be challenging because the community is made up of experts and professionals who have a high level of understanding in the subject matter. This means that your thread must meet certain standards and provide accurate and relevant information to be accepted and engaged with.

2. What types of threads are typically accepted in physics forums?

Threads that are accepted in physics forums typically involve topics related to physics, astronomy, and other related fields. These threads should also contain well-researched and thought-provoking questions or discussions that can spark meaningful conversations within the community.

3. How can I make my thread stand out in physics forums?

To make your thread stand out in physics forums, it is important to have a clear and concise title that accurately reflects the topic of your thread. Additionally, include relevant and accurate information in your post and engage with the comments and discussions that arise from your thread.

4. Are there any guidelines I should follow when posting a thread in physics forums?

Yes, there are guidelines that should be followed when posting a thread in physics forums. These guidelines may vary depending on the specific forum, but they generally include using proper formatting and language, providing accurate and relevant information, and being respectful and open-minded in discussions.

5. How can I get help if I am having trouble posting a thread in physics forums?

If you are having trouble posting a thread in physics forums, you can reach out to the forum moderators or administrators for assistance. They can provide guidance on how to properly format your post or suggest ways to improve your thread to meet the community's standards.