I am a Physics tutor who would like to assist various students

• Thread starter TutorLinus
  • Start date
In summary, I am a Physics tutor looking to help students of all levels and backgrounds improve their understanding of the subject. My expertise lies in summarizing complex content and breaking it down into understandable concepts for students to grasp. I am dedicated to providing personalized and effective tutoring sessions to assist students in achieving their academic goals in Physics.
TutorLinus
How did you find PF?
I found PF via Google search.
I am a physicist, and it is my passion to help students get quality grades in their studies. Do not hesitate to ask me any Physics question since I will be ready and willing to offer the solution using the simplest explanation and illustration. Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
TutorLinus said:
How did you find PF?: I found PF via Google search.

I am a physicist, and it is my passion to help students get quality grades in their studies. Do not hesitate to ask me any Physics question since I will be ready and willing to offer the solution using the simplest explanation and illustration. Thank you.
Hello and :welcome:!

Just be aware that we do not give out solutions. Our goal is to teach students, not do their homework.

fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome:!

Just be aware that we do not give out solutions. Our goal is to teach students, not do their homework.
Okay. Noted.

Likes berkeman