Exploring the Intersection of Mathematics and Physics: A Student's Perspective

• Thread starter TopologyisGeometry
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the intersection of mathematics and physics from a student's perspective involves understanding the fundamental concepts and principles of both subjects and how they relate to each other. This involves using mathematical tools to model and solve physical problems, as well as using physical laws and principles to explain and understand mathematical concepts. By exploring this intersection, students can gain a deeper understanding of the world around them and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are applicable in many fields.
TopologyisGeometry
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello there, my name is Sam. I'm a last year student doing pure mathematics, but I've also taken quite a few extra courses (mainly physics) I've taken introductory astrophysics , classical mechanics, mathematical methods in the physical science and electromagnetism courses. Right now I'm taking an introductory course in quantum physics (by far the most fun and intuitively challenging) I'm planning on taking more extra physics courses and I am here to ask questions and help for some of my challenging homework problems and of course help whenever I see a question I feel comfortable to answer. Do not hesitate to start a conversation with me, I do not bite :D. I hope we all get along well!

Likes PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Sam! :smile:

Likes TopologyisGeometry