How Does Muhammad Ali Balance Teaching and Learning in Computer Science?

• Thread starter Zeusss Dude
  • Start date
In summary, Muhammad Ali balances teaching and learning in computer science by incorporating real-world examples and hands-on activities in his lessons. He also encourages students to think critically and creatively, promoting a deeper understanding of the subject. Additionally, he stays up-to-date with the latest technology and continuously seeks opportunities for professional development to enhance his teaching skills. By creating a dynamic and engaging learning environment, Muhammad Ali effectively balances teaching and learning in computer science.
Zeusss Dude
My name is Muhammad Ali currently doing Masters from FUAST in Computer Science but in part time i love to learn different things also teaching in University to bachelors programs students who enroll in evening program i just want to stretch my self as much as i can.

Likes YoungPhysicist and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Muhammad. There was a very famous American boxer with the same name. :smile:

Welcome to PF!

Zeusss Dude said:
My name is Muhammad Ali currently doing Masters from FUAST in Computer Science but in part time i love to learn different things also teaching in University to bachelors programs students who enroll in evening program i just want to stretch my self as much as i can.
Hello bright boy. From India:wink:

Likes YoungPhysicist