How do strings and energy interact in the unseen world of physics?

In summary, strings and energy are fundamental components of the unseen world of physics. Strings, also known as superstrings, are tiny vibrating strands of energy that make up all particles in the universe. These strings interact with energy in various ways, including through their vibrations and through the exchange of particles known as gravitons. The energy of strings also plays a crucial role in theories such as string theory and quantum mechanics, which seek to explain the behavior of particles at the smallest levels. Overall, the relationship between strings and energy is essential in understanding the complexities of the invisible world of physics.
Virtual Reality
How did you find PF?
Via Google
I am a second year Physics student. I am keen to know more about the space(strings) and everything around me and how they interact with each other(the true behind energy). I really think studying physics was my perfect choice I have made and being part of Physics Forums too. Working on revealing the unseen.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. It sounds like you are in the right major at university! :smile: