How Did a Rocket Photo Ignite a Passion for Physics?

• Thread starter Jaleel Radhu
  • Start date
In summary, my journey in the world of Physics was sparked by a combination of curiosity, fascination with the laws of nature, and a desire to understand the fundamental principles governing our universe. I was drawn to the subject by its ability to explain the world around me and its potential for solving complex problems. As I delved deeper into the subject, my passion for Physics only grew stronger, leading me to pursue a career in this field. The challenges and discoveries I have encountered along the way have only solidified my passion and dedication to the study of Physics.
Jaleel Radhu
hi i am a student in class 9th . I am really interested in physics and i am looking for help from this physics forum.I live in Leh, Ladakh. I am blessed to be living in a place like this.and this is how i started my journey in the world of physics:

When I was younger I didn't know what Physics was but later when I was just going
through some books that belonged to my elder brother I found an interesting one. On the cover page of
that book there was a photo of a rocket launch and I thought that if I read this book I might be able to
launch a rocket. So then I got interested in that book. Actually that was a book of 10th standard Physics
and I was in 5th. I did not understand anything in that book. I asked for help from my parents and they
told me that this book is not for my age and if you are interested in Physics you can read some books at
your level. After that my journey in the world of Physics began and I found it extremely interesting and
absorbing. Since I like Mathematics also, I found that the kind of thinking needed in Physics and Maths was
similar. I also found answers to some of my questions about nature. It was a pleasure to do Physics.
Somehow I also got interested in the history of Physics which helped me in understanding how the world of
Physics looks like and it developed my interest a lot. I consider Physics as the only true science. The
interesting thing is that a photo of a rocket made such an impact in my life.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!