How can I improve the output of my modeled Induction motor in ANSYS Maxwell 2D?

• Thread starter SalahAhmed03
  • Start date
In summary, to improve the output of your modeled induction motor in ANSYS Maxwell 2D, you should consider optimizing the motor design parameters, such as the number of turns, slot dimensions, and material properties. Additionally, you can use advanced simulation techniques, such as multi-physics analysis and solver convergence settings, to accurately capture the motor's behavior. It is also important to carefully validate and calibrate your model using experimental data to ensure accurate results. Overall, a thorough understanding of the motor's operating conditions and careful consideration of design and simulation parameters can greatly improve the output of your modeled induction motor in ANSYS Maxwell 2D.
SalahAhmed03
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hii Friend.
s, I was trying to model an Induction motor in ANSYS Maxwell 2D. The final output of Transient torque (negative torque) looks like shown below. The input passed is a sine wave current with 120 deg phase shift. Any Suggestion will be highly appreciated

Attachments

• New Microsoft Word Document.docx
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

I saw that you posted your question in the Electrical Engineering forum, which is certainly the better place to post technical questions. Just a general remark for the future: if you want a thread to be moved, please contact a moderator via the report button to do so, instead of opening multiple threads on the same subject.

Have fun!

Likes SalahAhmed03