How Can I Improve My Understanding of Physics as a Double Degree Student?

• Thread starter Aidden
  • Start date
In summary, as a double degree student, there are several ways to improve your understanding of physics. These include seeking out additional resources such as textbooks, online lectures, and tutoring services, actively participating in class and asking questions, and finding opportunities for hands-on experience through labs or internships. It is also important to prioritize and manage your time effectively, as well as regularly reviewing and practicing concepts to solidify understanding. Utilizing a combination of these strategies can help you excel in your physics studies as a double degree student.
Aidden
Hello everyone!

My name is Aidden, I'm 23 this year and I'm studying a Bachelor of Computing and Bachelor of Science at the University of Tasmania. I'm majoring in physics for the BSc, which is why I'm signing up here. This is my fourth year at university but I'm currently in second year physics and maths (Studying a double degree means your unit levels are probably going to be all over the place unless you focus on one half of the degree at a time).
I've been having some trouble keeping up with my physics classes so I'm hoping to get a little insight from you guys as well as assignment help and a better understanding of how things work.

Likes mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Aidden said:
Hello everyone!

My name is Aidden, I'm 23 this year and I'm studying a Bachelor of Computing and Bachelor of Science at the University of Tasmania. I'm majoring in physics for the BSc, which is why I'm signing up here. This is my fourth year at university but I'm currently in second year physics and maths (Studying a double degree means your unit levels are probably going to be all over the place unless you focus on one half of the degree at a time).
I've been having some trouble keeping up with my physics classes so I'm hoping to get a little insight from you guys as well as assignment help and a better understanding of how things work.
Welcome Aidden, i hope you feel at home here we are just one big family in pursuit of science.:biggrin:

Welcome to the forum