What Can I Expect in My First Year of a Math and Science Double Degree?

• Thread starter Lkthomp
  • Start date
In summary, pursuing a math and science double degree in your first year will involve a rigorous and challenging academic workload. You can expect to take a combination of fundamental courses in both subjects, as well as specialized courses that integrate the two disciplines. You will also have access to various resources such as research opportunities, tutoring services, and study groups to support your learning. Time management and strong study skills will be crucial for success in this demanding program. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities and events related to math and science, further enhancing your learning experience and expanding your network. Overall, your first year will lay the foundation for a rewarding and fulfilling academic journey in the fields of math and science.
Lkthomp
How did you find PF?
Dad told me about it. Think he came across while browsing.
Hi everyone,
I'm currently in my first year of uni studying a double degree in maths and science majoring in physics. I've never really been on a forum like this before. I'm hoping I can learn a lot from those much wiser than myself. And hopefully reach a point where I can help others.
Keen to see what is to come.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: